1. Open the my.tellz.me website in your web browser.
2. Enter your registered email address and click submit.
Your email address must be in lower case, otherwise it will be displayed as invalid.
3. Click on reset password and confirm the notification.
4. You will now receive an email with a confirmation code. Please check the spam folder if necessary. This process may take a few minutes. Please be patient and do not close your browser window.
5. Now enter the confirmation/verification code you received in your email into the field confirmation code. In this way, we ensure that no unauthorized person resets your password.
To request a new confirmation/verification code: How do I request a new confirmation/verification code?
6. Choose your personal password. This password have to contain upper and lower case letters, at least one number, one special character, and eight or more characters long.
7. Tap on next to save your changed password.
Now you can log in with your new password.